We are happy to announce the newest product update for June. Our team has been working hard to fix reported issues, improve existing features, and make our product work even better. Let’s take a closer look at the enhancements and fixes that are included in this release.
The standout feature of this month’s update is the addition of Viber as a new integration. With this integration, you can now receive Viber conversations directly within our omnichannel messenger, alongside other communication channels.
Integrating Viber is a simple process:
- Sign up for Viber.
- Create your account.
- Viber will generate a private token specifically for connecting to the Viber Chat API.
- Copy the generated token.
- Paste the token into the integration fill window.
- That’s it! You have successfully integrated your Viber account into our omnichannel messenger.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Resolved a UI bug that prevented proper viewing when zooming the “more section.”
- Fixed the issue with the team member segment filter.
- Repaired the broken Client Portal logo.
- Added the capability to change the priority from Normal to Medium.
- Enabled searching within Contacts using forms.
- Corrected an overlapping UI bug.
- Made the email icon in Contacts visible.
- Addressed bugs related to export in progress.
- Improved export performance.
- Fixed the user interface for self-hosted Import.
- Eliminated random long numbers that appeared on export dates.
- Included the total amount in exports.
- Added the “Add label count” to export cards.
- Corrected the count for the “filter by segments” area in the Contacts menu.
- Allowed the process to continue without selecting the import_cust_data.
- Implemented saving Facebook contents to AWS.
- Fixed a bug that caused the previous filter to appear when changing filters to search for data in Contacts.
- Resolved the bug where the limit was not considered when importing contacts.
- Fixed the issue where archived cards could not be filtered by start and end dates.
- Implemented the ability to minimize segments that have a parent segment.
- Restructured the Client Portal to prevent the viewing of progress stages that do not have any cards inside.
- Added filtering options for cards, including date range, created date, stage changed date, start date, and closed date.
- Enhanced the functionality of enterprise web messengers to automatically close when working hours are finished.
- Enabled the addition of comments in the client portal.
We value your feedback and are committed to continuously improving our product. Stay tuned for more updates as we strive to provide you with the best possible user experience.