Posted in:Release notes
This release includes the following updates & fixes:
- Stopped using redis as message broker & use rabbitmq instead.
- https://github.com/erxes/erxes-engages-email-sender is required in order to run engage properly.
- The following language codes have been renamed (np -> hi, jp -> ja, kr -> ko, ptBr -> pt-br, vn -> vi, zh -> zh-cn).
- REACT_APP_INTEGRATIONS_API_URL has been removed from dot env config.
- Engage messages sent from customer detail page now shows preview of the message.
- loadPermission command has been added to load initial user groups & related permissions.
- User permissions can be restricted by brands. To do so, set USE_BRAND_RESTRICTIONS variable to true in erxes-api dot env config.
- Selected deal/task/tickets re-open when user reloads the page.
- Knowledge base articles now have reactions. With this, one can know if the articles are helpful to the users.
- Messenger integrations now have detailed installation instructions in install code window.
- Indonesian has been added.
- Large momentjs usage has been replaced with smaller dayjs resulting smaller bundle size & faster page load.
- File attachment is available in deals, tasks & tickets.
To see more details, visit our github pages: