Posted in:Release notes
Of all the actions performed, 98.53% were performed under 1 second. The longest duration of action performance was 2 m 9 sec. If you wish to see the technical release notes, please refer to our latest releases on GitHub.
Print or save a Form submission as a pdf 🖨
We added the ability to save or print any individual Form as a pdf file. One way to print a form is to click on the
- If you wish to save the form submission as a pdf file, make sure you click on the
Destinationfield when the print window appears.
- If no printer is connected to your computer, the default is to only save as a pdf.
- If you wish to make edits to the file before printing, save it as a pdf first and edit the file with your preferred software, such as Adobe Acrobat.
- At the moment, you can only print a single form submission.
Upgraded onboarding bot 🤖
The newly revamped bot guides new users by the stages of the onboarding process, compared to the old guide when it onboarded users by features. The main onboarding stages are now:
- Setup steps are the most important and should be set first,
- Operational steps should be completed after finishing the setup steps and include necessary actions to configure individual core features of erxes.
- Ongoing steps are actions you may need to complete and update multiple times depending on your use case.
Even though the new guide is more thorough, it has been categorized into manageable steps.
erxes is now available in 18 new languages 🗺
- erxes is now available in 18 more languages: Arabic, Albanian, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Javanese, Kazakh, Marathi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Tamil, Telugu, Ukrainian, Urdu, and Yiddish. Previously existing languages are English, French, German, Mongolian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Hindi, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Bengali, Serbian, Turkish.
- The updated list of available languages is sorted alphabetically in the Settings/System Config/General section.
- This improvement also includes the translations of the erxes widgets, such as Forms, Messenger, and Knowlegdebase. For example, with the recent pagination option for Forms, the
back, nextbuttons are now translated. Any missing translations for the Messenger widget have been added as well.
- If you’re a language contributor for erxes, we tagged words (strings) on our Transifex project according to the context of where they appear in the UI. This will help translators and reviewers assign the most appropriate translation of the text. The tags are either by feature or page name. For example, words appearing in the Form edit/create slides are tagged
feat-form, and words appearing on the Settings page are tagged with
Global Profile: Credit Balance 💳
erxes customers can now see their credit balance from their Global Profile. Your credit will be positive if you have any refunded payments or additional credits you’ve earned by writing a review for erxes as part of our rewards program:
- To check your balance, please go to Settings/Global Profile from your subdomain.app.erxes.io or simply log in to erxes.io
- When making payments, the deducted credit is visible as a separate row in the checkout section.
- If you ever reviewed us on any major marketplace websites, such as Capterra, G2, etc., please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to issue your $20 credit.
Bug Fixes and UX Improvements
- Fixed: the print command for the SaaS Data Processing Agreement was returning only the first page.
- Fixed: when an email is sent from a card, expand button was missing and not displayed on the Contact Profile’s activity section.
- Fixed: all checklists were deleted from a card when choosing to delete a single checklist.
- Fixed: already associated contacts were not displayed when selecting additional contacts to add to a card.
We’ve fixed the issues where a user had to refresh the page they’re on to reflect some of the changes they made:
- Couldn’t add/associate contacts in a deal card when working with the Sales Pipeline,
- When converting a conversation into a card it was displayed as two cards instead of one,
- The title of a ticket card was not updated after an edit,
- Seen internal notifications were not updated across tabs when working with multiple tabs in a browser,
- After a card label color change, the entire pipeline labels were not changing instantly,
- Newly created segments did not appear in the Campaign/Audience list,
- Newly created email templates did not appear in the Campaign/Content email template list,
- Archived cards were not hidden from the screen right away.