Posted in:Release notes
Of all the actions performed, 98.42% were completed under 1 second. The longest duration of action performance was 2 m 48 sec. For those who are using the open-source version, we released version 0.23.0. If you wish to see the technical release notes, please refer to our latest releases on GitHub.
New Segment Builder
We’ve improved the Segments feature with a brand new design and capabilities.
With this improvement, you can:
- Use a combination of contact and its associated card properties (i.e., segment contacts with active deal/ticket/task cards)
- Use the
and/orlogic to define the relationships between criteria
- Group filter properties and assign
and/orlogic to a group of criteria or individual criteria
Filter before exporting items
You can use the Segment building to filter your items and export them now. For example, if you’d like to export Leads with the tag “Newsletter”:
- Choose Leads from the Import/Export menu
- Select the properties to export
- Choose the filter as Tag equals Newsletter and click Apply Filter
- Click Apply (required)
- Click Export
New Custom Property type: List
Now you can create a new custom property where you type in any number of text inputs as a list. You can create this type of property for any of the erxes items in Settings/Properties.
New Pipeline View: Activity
As promised, we’ve added the Activity view for Pipelines. To see the activities of a single pipeline, please choose this view from the top right section and select the type of activity you’re looking for. We will be adding more activity types in future sprints.
Bug Fixes and UX Improvements
- Added a back button for Knowledgebase articles displayed in the Messenger (from the article list back to the subcategory.)
- Any audio files sent through the Facebook integration can be listened to straight from the Team Inbox conversation now:
- Fixed: issues with sending attachments, media files, and links through Facebook integration.
- Fixed: couldn’t export tags, deal, board, pipeline, product, amount data.
- Fixed: profile images of chat operators were stretched and did not auto-adjust.
- Fixed: couldn’t move between slides of a Campaign creation.
- Fixed: image sizes were not auto-adjusted when viewing Knowlegdebase articles in Messenger.
- Resolved: due to the recent Chrome update, the file upload was not showing. To fix this issue, please relaunch/update your Chrome.