Posted in:Release notes
Of all the actions performed, 98.53% were completed under 1 second. The longest duration of action performance was 2 m 19 sec. If you wish to see the technical release notes, please refer to our latest releases on GitHub.
Send erxes card updates through Outgoing Webhook
Erxes now can notify an external API on updates or creation of tasks, ticket,s or deal cards by using outgoing webhooks:
Remove contacts with Incoming Webhook
Aside from updating contacts in erxes, now you can remove Leads, Customers, or Companies with incoming webhook. Do set this webhook, please review this documentation or forward the link to your IT personnel:
Bug Fixes and UX Improvements
- You can now update property type between Select, Multiselect, Checkbox, Radio button types and not lose the previously inputted options;
- Property options can be edited by double-clicking on them;
- You can drag and drop to change the order of the options
Now you can stack images and text horizontally in the form callout slide. You can either choose full or half-width for the image size:
Contacts per page preferenceis now saved for your device. So, if you wish to see 100 contacts on one page and set it as such, your preference will be saved the next time you view the list. This preference is only reflected for your account and will not affect other team members:
- Email Template search field is added to email sending popup windows throughout the platform, offering a fast and efficient way to find your desired template:
- Character counter is added to the editor when sending SMS from the modal dialog:
- erxes widgets’ (form, messenger, knowledgebase) language selection dropdown list took up too much space and hid other elements behind it. So now the dropdown list is contained, and vertical scrolling is applied:
- Long-form tags were hard to differentiate when assigning them to conversations. They are now wrapped and displayed in full for better reading. Also, the search field can now find from subtags as well:
- Added alphabetical sort button for the Sales/Task/Ticket/Growth hacking pipelines list in the Settings. Also, you can search for a specific pipeline by typing in a single keyword:
- Fixed: the issue where a user could no longer display more than one form in the messenger.
- Fixed: the metric from growth hacking was viewed as overlapping its back and front when creating a new project.
- Fixed: Items were still displayed when clicked “hide checked items” on the next session.