Terms of Service
These Customer Terms of Service (the “Customer Terms”) describe your rights and responsibilities when using erxes Inc Services (the “Services”), such as erxes Cloud, erxes Support, or any other services we may provide to you, the customer. Please read them carefully.
These Customer Terms form a part of a binding “Contract” between Customer and us. “Customer” is the organization that you represent in agreeing to the Contract. If your Instance is being set up by someone who is not formally affiliated with an organization, Customer is the individual creating the Instance. When you create an Instance, invite users, or use or allow use of that Instance after being notified of a change to these Customer Terms, you acknowledge your understanding of the then-current Contract and agree to the Contract on behalf of Customer. Please make sure you have the necessary authority to enter into the Contract on behalf of Customer before proceeding.
When a User (including you) submits content or information to the Services, such as messages or files (“Customer Data”), you acknowledge and agree that the Customer Data is owned by erxes Inc. erxes Inc may provision or deprovision access to the Services, enable or disable third party integrations, manage permissions, retention and export settings, share channels, or consolidate this workspace or channels with other workspaces or channels, and these choices and instructions may result in the access, use, disclosure, modification or deletion of certain or all Customer Data.
You may access, import, and export all your Customer Data, including private channels and direct messages through your Account preferences panel. You may also request that your account is deleted, together with all messages you have previously sent and your personal information, such as names and email addresses.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, the Services are not intended for and should not be used by anyone under the age of sixteen. You represent that you are over the legal age. You may not access or use the Services for any purpose if the preceding sentence is not true. Without limiting the foregoing, you must be of legal working age.
Duties and Unacceptable Conduct
You agree to abide by the following list of duties and unacceptable conduct for our Services. If we believe a violation of the policy is deliberate, repeated or presents a credible risk of harm to other users, our customers, the Services or any third parties, we may suspend or terminate your access.
- comply with all applicable laws and governmental regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations promulgated by any government agencies;
- upload and disseminate only Customer Data to which you own all required rights under law and under contractual and fiduciary relationships (such as proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) and do so only consistent with applicable law;
- keep passwords and all other login information confidential;
- monitor and control all activity conducted through your account in connection with the Services;
- promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your accounts, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username, password, or account; and
- comply in all respects with all applicable terms of the third party applications that you access or subscribe to in connection with the Services.
You may not:
- share, transfer or otherwise provide access to an account designated for you to another person;
- use the Services to store or transmit any Customer Data that may infringe upon or misappropriate someone else’s trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property, or that may be tortious or unlawful;
- upload to, or transmit from, the Services any data, file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component or a technology that unlawfully accesses or downloads content or information stored within the Services or on the hardware of erxes Inc or any third party;
- attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, modify, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Services (including any mechanism used to restrict or control the functionality of the Services), any third party use of the Services, or any third party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or related systems or networks or to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of the Services;
- use the Services in any manner that may harm minors or that interacts with or targets people under the age of thirteen;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee of ours, an “Administrator”, an “Owner”, or any other User, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, organization or entity;
- use the Services to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act or other laws and regulations concerning national security, defense or terrorism;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- place any advertisements within a erxes Inc. client;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- use contact or other user information obtained from the Services (including email addresses) to contact Users outside of the Services without their express permission or authority or to create or distribute mailing lists or other collections of contact or user profile information for Users for use outside of the Services; or
- authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
Limitation of Liability
If we believe that there is a violation of the User Terms or any of our other policies that can simply be remedied by removal of certain Customer Data or taking other action, we may directly step in and take what we determine to be appropriate action (including disabling your account) if we believe there is a credible risk of harm to us, the Services, Users, or any third parties.
NO EVENT WILL YOU OR WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COVER OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU WILL HAVE NO FINANCIAL LIABILITY TO US FOR A BREACH OF THESE USER TERMS. OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY BREACH OF THE USER TERMS IS ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) IN THE AGGREGATE. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND DO NOT LIMIT EITHER PARTY’S RIGHT TO SEEK AND OBTAIN EQUITABLE RELIEF.
Email and erxes Messages
Except as otherwise set forth herein, all notices under the User Terms will be by email, although we may instead choose to provide notice to Users through the Services (e.g., a bot notification). Notices to erxes should be sent to [email protected] A notice will be deemed to have been duly given (a) the day after it is sent, in the case of a notice sent through email; and (b) the same day, in the case of a notice sent through the Services.
As our business evolves, we may change these User Terms. If we make a material change to the User Terms, we will provide you with reasonable notice prior to the change taking effect either by emailing the email address associated with your account or by messaging you through the Services. You can review the most current version of the User Terms at any time by visiting this page. Any material revisions to these User Terms will become effective on the date set forth in our notice, and all other changes will become effective on the date we publish the change. If you use the Services after the effective date of any changes, that use will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right under the User Terms will constitute a waiver of that right. No waiver under the User Terms will be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the party being deemed to have granted the waiver.
The User Terms will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. If any provision of the User Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the provision will be modified by the court and interpreted so as best to accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of the User Terms will remain in effect.
You may not assign any of your rights or delegate your obligations under these User Terms, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of us (not to be unreasonably withheld). We may assign these User Terms in their entirety (including all terms and conditions incorporated herein by reference), without your consent, to a corporate affiliate or in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets.
Governing Law; Venue; Waiver of Jury Trial; Fees
The User Terms, and any disputes arising out of or related hereto, will be governed exclusively by the applicable governing law of California, without regard to conflicts of laws rules or the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under the User Terms, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorney’s fees.
Contacting erxes Inc
Please also feel free to contact us if you have any questions about erxes User Terms of Service. You may contact us at [email protected] or at our mailing address below:
6525 Woodman Avenue, Los Angeles, California, USA, 91401 Tel: +1 617 506 9010